Last modified on 26th September, 2019.
The term ‘Data Relish’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Spaces The Maylands, The Maylands Building, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7TG. Our company registration number is 7280986. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The Website and all its original content are the sole property of Data Relish Ltd and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Data Relish Ltd reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, without providing notice. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of DataRelish.com after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes Data Relish Ltd make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access DataRelish.com immediately.
- Data Relish Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to our website, without any notice, if you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
© Data Relish. All rights reserved