Date(s) - 22/11/2019
I’m delighted to be speaking at Live! 360 Orlando and I’m presenting a workshop on From Business Intelligence to Business Analytics with the Microsoft Data Platform. The conference is held on November 17-22, 2019 at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando in Florida.
Data becomes relevant for decision making when we start to use it properly, so this workshop will demonstrate the use of analytics for real-life use cases. This means that you can make use of the knowledge you learn from the session when you go back to the office. In this workshop, we will make analytics relevant to your business so your organization will feel the benefit. If you’d like to register, please click here to register and please use code SPKLIVE87 and receive $400 off the standard pricing for both the 6-Day and 5-Day Packages.
Here are the topics we’ll cover:
- Introduction to Analytics with the Microsoft Data Platform
- Essential Business Statistics for Analytics Success – the important statistics that business users use often in business spheres, such as marketing and strategy.
- Business Analytics for your CEO – what information does your CEO really care about, and how can you produce the analytics that she really wants? In this session, we will go through common calculations and discuss how these can be used for business strategy, along with their interpretation.
- Analytics for Marketing – what numbers do they need, why, and what do they say? In this session, we will look at common marketing scenarios for analytics, and how they can be implemented with the Microsoft Data Platform.
- Analytics for Sales – what numbers do they need on a sales dashboard, why, and what do they say? In this session, we will look at common sales scenarios for analytics such as forecasting and ‘what if’ scenarios, and how they can be implemented with the Microsoft Data Platform.
- Analytics with Python – When you really have difficult data to crunch, Python is your secret Power tool.
- Business Analytics with Big Data – let’s look at Big Data sources and how we can do Big Data Analytics with tools in Microsoft’s Data Platform.