Who Are Data Relish?
CEO & Founder
Jen is a data strategist and technologist, Microsoft Data Platform Most Valuable Professional (MVP), Microsoft Regional Director, Microsoft Certified Trainer, founder of Data Relish Ltd, diversity and technical community advocate, public speaker and blogger. She is a published author, writing two books on Tableau and R, and she is in the process of writing another on Microsoft Power BI.
As the sole owner of a boutique Data Science and Business Intelligence consultancy, Jen has delivered varied projects which including leading organisations such as the NHS Trusts and private companies to the cloud, whilst also spearheading a Data Science Program from soup-to-nuts for a Government department.
In addition to delivering world-class solutions, Jen has led the tech community via her role as an elected Director for PASS, leading the EMEA portfolio with a focus on Business Analytics. Jen has spoken worldwide, disseminating her expertise and passion for data.
Jen Stirrup has been awarded a number of industry awards...
- Microsoft MVP Award
- Microsoft Regional Director Role
- Top 17 Influencers in Big Data and Analytics
- Top ‘Badass’ Women working in Data
- 10 Female Influencers You Should Follow
- Top 20 women working wonders in AI, Machine Learning, Data Science and Big Data
- Top 10 Influential Data Leaders to Follow in 2019
- PASSion Award 2012 For Outstanding Community Volunteer.
© Data Relish. All rights reserved