IT Web Business Intelligence Summit is on 9th to 11th – I’m giving away a free ticket for one lucky person to join in the general conference on 9th and 10th March. Join me to learn about creating a data, analytics and AI driven culture.
I’m excited about this conference because it has legends such as Doug Laney and Donald Farmer. I’m also excited about opportunity to listen to speakers in Africa that I have not heard before. I’m excited to hear Dr Premie Naicker, who is the Chapter Head of South Africa, She Loves Data, and I’d love to hear her insights on many topics; she has a keen interest in something close to my heart, change management programmes and integrated emotional intelligence and soft skills into the change programmes.. Thembani Phaweni’s session on AI Leadership and strategic insights looks excellent. Nollie Maoto is a 2020 Mentor for Mmabontle Circle, which is an organisation based in Botswana that aims to close the gender and leadership gap in the technology sector, and she is a beliefer in strategy.
I’m so proud to be one of the speakers and I’d recommend that you head over to the Speakers list to discover more.
What do you need to do?
Send a tweet or LinkedIn post with the hashtag #ITWebBI2021 and tell me why you’d like to come, and please be sure to include this link http://bit.ly/37hL4Hw.
Please tag ITWeb as well so they see it, too.
What will I do?
I will pass your email address to IT Web for them to send you your ticket details.
Terms and conditions are below.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter: Data Relish Ltd, Spaces the Maylands, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, England, HP2 7TG
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to people aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: The promotion ends on Friday 5th March at midday, UK time. The winner will be picked at random, and announced right after that point.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the prize promotion, complete the instructions outlined above
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending electronically will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
- Prize: One ticket to ITWeb Business Intelligence summit, a virtual conference running on 9th and 10th March. Workshops are included.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be randomly selected at midday UK time on Friday 5th March and announced right after.
- Winner Notification: The winner (s) will be randomly selected at midday UK time on Friday 5th March and announced right after that time on social media at the point of entry. If a winner does not claim their prize by 5pm UK time on Monday 8th March, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details on acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.